The earliest snapshot of my life.
The earliest day that I can remember from my childhood.
The earliest that I can think of myself is the 1st grade. I was a real phattu, shy but equally michievous types. That day I wanted to scare-off this more phattuer friend of mine. I happened to catch him in the loo. I locked him in and started giving "hool" to him. Now I never knew that this dude can cry like crazy. I never knew that if ever there were a "Whoz the loudest" competition in my school, this guy would break all the records !!! So, obviously he cried to the best that he could. This gathered some 3-4 scariest teachers outside the loo. "open the door and get ur @$$ colored red" was the thought that ran thru' my mind ! Now. Thats it, It took just 10 more mins when even the principal was outside. 20 more mins and my mom was outside !!! "dude ! its mummy now ! if you dont open the door now, ur @$$ would be colored first red by the teachers n then black n blue by mummy", as soon as I thought this, clang - the door opened and clap, clap,clap ... no no ... what're you thinking, those were the claps that mummy gave to me :) , on my cheeks :).
That day taught me a lesson - never give "hool" to any person ... especially in the loo :)
The earliest that I can think of myself is the 1st grade. I was a real phattu, shy but equally michievous types. That day I wanted to scare-off this more phattuer friend of mine. I happened to catch him in the loo. I locked him in and started giving "hool" to him. Now I never knew that this dude can cry like crazy. I never knew that if ever there were a "Whoz the loudest" competition in my school, this guy would break all the records !!! So, obviously he cried to the best that he could. This gathered some 3-4 scariest teachers outside the loo. "open the door and get ur @$$ colored red" was the thought that ran thru' my mind ! Now. Thats it, It took just 10 more mins when even the principal was outside. 20 more mins and my mom was outside !!! "dude ! its mummy now ! if you dont open the door now, ur @$$ would be colored first red by the teachers n then black n blue by mummy", as soon as I thought this, clang - the door opened and clap, clap,clap ... no no ... what're you thinking, those were the claps that mummy gave to me :) , on my cheeks :).
That day taught me a lesson - never give "hool" to any person ... especially in the loo :)


3 Comments:
At 1:25 AM ,
:Dhananjay said...
Sahi hai Mak,
I never thought tht you will be serius about the insight ::o)
And here you are .. keep posting would be reading them.
At 4:02 AM ,
Ruzan said...
Welcome to the blogging world MAK... looks like you will get the taste of the same MASTi someay... beware of Ruzy!
At 2:36 AM ,
Sunita said...
That is hillarious!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home